Designed with the discerning astrophotographer in mind, Sky-Watcher USA’s top-of-the-line Esprit refractors deliver the kind of imaging performance one would expect from telescopes costing thousands of dollars more.
With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. The included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid focuser with zero image shift.
All Sky-Watcher USA Esprit refractors come with a 8 x 50 right angle finderscope, 2-inch Star diagonal, 2-element field flattener*, camera adapter, D-style dovetail and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.
- 80 mm apochromatic 3-element refractor
- 400 mm (f/5)
- Fully multi-coated
- Thread-on field flattener
- 2.7″ focuser w/micro focus
- 2″ Diagonal with dielectric coatings
- 8×50 RA erect-image finderscope
- Canon camera adapter
- Tube rings with CG5 style dovetail bar
- Aluminum foam lined case
- 33mm image circle
- OTA Weight: 8.8lbs.
- OTA Length: 17.375″ (fixed dew shield)
- Back focus: 75mm