- Stereo microscope with 10x to 30x power
- Ergonomic angled binocular viewing head
- 10x eyepieces with 2 objective lenses (1x and 3x) for a magnification range of 10x and 30x
- Greenough objective design with natural light illumination
- Cordless design for maximum portability
- Accessories include a reversible black & white stage plate and a dust cover
The Celestron Labs S10-30N Stereo Microscope is the perfect specialized stereo microscope. With adjustable low-power 10x and 30x magnification, this stereoscope produces a 3D image of your specimen. It’s ideal for observing subjects like insects, rocks, leaves, fossils, and more.
The microscope’s ergonomic angled head reduces neck strain for more comfortable observing sessions. It uses natural or external light and features a reversible stage plate.
The binocular eyepieces adjust to accommodate users’ interpupillary distances. The left eyepiece has an integrated diopter adjustment control. Once you have the eyepieces in their desired position, use the rack-and-pinion focus knob to dial in precise focus. It is best to begin viewing a sample at low-power 10x and then switch to high-power as needed.
To accommodate large samples, you may need to expand your focus range by vertically sliding the head along the pillar stand to bring the image into sharp focus. For specimens that do not fit on the microscope base, like fossil bones, the Celestron Labs S10-30N microscope head can rotate around the pillar stand.
The microscope is light and easy to carry. Bring this microscope on your day-to-day explorations, whether in the lab, on a desk, or in the field. It’s well-suited for hobbyists and students.