- Stereo microscope with 20x power
- Ergonomic angled binocular viewing head
- 10x eyepieces with 2x objective lenses
- Greenough objective design with upper and lower LED illumination
- Powered by 2AA batteries for portability
- Accessories include two 3D insect specimens, two stage plates, and a dust cover
The Celestron Labs S20 Angled Stereo Microscope is the perfect introductory stereo microscope. This low-power 20x magnification stereoscope produces a 3D image of your specimen. It’s ideal for observing subjects like insects, rocks, plant material, coins, stamps, and more.
The microscope’s ergonomic angled head reduces neck strain for more comfortable observing sessions. Upper and lower LED illumination and an interchangeable stage plates allow you to customize the lighting and background for any subject.
The binocular eyepieces adjust to accommodate users’ interpupillary distances. Once you have the eyepieces in their desired position, use the rack-and-pinion focus knob to dial in precise focus. If you are examining pond water, use the included stage clips to hold the reservoir slide in place while observing.
The microscope is light and easy to carry. Since it’s battery-operated, you can use it in the lab, on a desk, or in the field. It’s well-suited for hobbyists and students.