- Right angle finderscope makes it easy to find your target when your telescope is pointed toward the zenith
- Illuminated dual crosshair reticle allows for easy centering of your target; the star cannot hide behind the crosshair
- Gives a fully corrected image for easy, intuitive use
- Individual focus adjustment for reticle and the view through the finder
- Eyepiece assembly can be rotated left and right, making it easy to find a comfortable viewing angle
- Dovetail bracket allows you to easily attach the finderscope and and remove it for storage
Smoothly align your Schmidt-Cassegrain or EdgeHD optical tube with this 9x50 illuminated finderscope, which makes pointing as easy and comfortable as possible. Its right-angle orientation reveals a corrected image so you can quickly locate your target object when it is directly overhead, so you don’t need to strain your neck while aligning. Then, use the double crosshair reticle to accurately center and lock onto the object without it being obscured behind the crosshairs.