- Built-in 5MP digital camera captures and saves high-resolution images of your specimens
- Full-color 3.5” LCD screen and rechargeable lithium-ion battery for use in the field
- High-quality 5-element IR cut glass lens ensures sharper images
- 4x to 160x magnification using LCD screen, up to 200x using computer monitor
- 4x digital zoom
- Adjustable stage for viewing different sized subjects
- TV out for display in a classroom or lab
- Includes Portable Capture Pro software with measurement feature
- Shutter trigger on base to ensure sharp images
- Connect via USB to both Windows and Mac systems
- Accessories Included: AV cable, calibration ruler, AC adapter/charger, USB 2.0 cable
The professional-level Celestron InfiniView Digital Microscope is a versatile microscope that is just as useful out in the field as it is in the lab. With an a 3.5” TFT LCD screen, onboard software, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and Micro SD card slot, you can enjoy up to 2 hours observing and capturing images in the field. The grab-and-go microscope is lightweight and easy to carry.
Back in the lab, plug InfiniView into an AC outlet and your computer via USB 2.0. The Portable Capture Pro software allows you to take accurate measurements of your specimens. Depending on your screen size, you can achieve up to 200x magnification for up-close viewing of traditional slides or 3D specimens like stamps, coins, bugs, plants, rocks, skin, gems, circuit boards, and more.
Great for the discriminating hobbyist or professional, the InfiniView LCD Digital Microscope is well suited for jobs such as entomology, industrial quality control and inspection, medicine, scientific research, and forensics, just to name a few.
- USB Cable 2.0
- AC Adapter
- TV out/AV cable
- Celestron Portable Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration Ruler
- Lithium Ion battery for portable use
- Quick Setup Guide
- Instruction manual on included CD