The exciting new Mak-Newtonian from Sky-Watcher is just what astrophotographers and serious visual observers have been looking for.
The Mak-Newtonian design provides large aperture apochromatic performance with exceptional field correction in a compact, affordable package. Compared to a similarly sized Schmidt-Newtonian, the Mak-Newtonian yields a sharper image with more contrast. Naturally, the Mak-Newtonian is an excellent visual performer, too.
- 190 mm Maksutov-Newtonian
- 1000 mm (f/5.3) n Fully multi-coated Pyrex mirrors
- 2” dual-speed 10:1 Crayford focuser
- 9x50 right angle correct image finderscope
- 28mm 2” LET eyepiece
- Black V-style dovetail plate